Microblading TrainingRegular price $3,250.00 Sale price $2,750.00 Save $500.00
We Are The Official Training Center For Tina Davies Microblading, You will be trained With TD products and Supplies. This is a very comprehensive training, consisting of 8 hours a day for 4 days.
What you will receive:
Certificate of Completion!!!
- Deluxe Tina Davies Student Kit ($450 value)
WHAT TO EXPECT
- In-depth coverage of every step of microblading procedure
- Continuous support after the course
- Exclusive access to tools, pigments, numbing creams, and accessories at factory prices.
- Practice on both real skin practice skin and live models
BECOME A MICROBLADING TECHNICIAN
Getting appropriate schooling that provides you with the life-long skills to set you on your microblading career pathway is without a doubt, tremendously important.
Equally, your certificate must be compliant with licensing and insurer’s requirements - not only today but also into the future. We are a state-licensed facility.
The program includes Advanced Hairstroke Training With Shading, Stippling And Softtap Technique, Practice on Live Models, Home Study, Client Forms, Certificate, Ongoing Support After Training
Upon your enrollment, you will have access to our most detailed microblading home study modules.
- 5 Permablend Pigments
- Aftercare Sample Creams
- Procedure Setup Full Set (2)
- Dual-Ended Microblading Pen
- 12C Blades, 18U Blades, 21 Round Shader (5 of each)
- Medical Marker & Ruler
- Deluxe Pigment Cup Holder
- Sticky Forehead Rulers For Golden Ratio
- Pigment Rings & Cups
- Numbing Cream With Lidocaine
- Practice Skin To Take Home
- Angie Practice Pad
- Hair Strokes Practice Book
At Arizona Permanent Makeup Academy, we recognize the importance of quality training in the permanent cosmetics industry. We assure you, you will learn the principles and essential methodologies of microblading, while mastering the latest techniques from the USA and overseas. We offer the latest advancements in procedural techniques as well as the highest standards in equipment and products.
Our class sizes are limited to provide hands-on instruction. These limited classes ensure each student receives the undivided attention of our trainers. We want you to be the best microblading artist you can be, and our programs are designed with this goal in mind. We walk you through the entire process from the set-up of your workstation, through the treatment process itself to its conclusion, and post-treatment sanitation. Everything is covered from consultation to touch-ups.
- Theory In Class
- Use Of Anesthetics, Product Reviews, and Legal Obligations
- Client Preparation
- Color and Pigment Theory-Use Of Modifiers- Correction (Removal) Old Tattoo Cover-up Techniques
- Pigmentology, Fitzpatrick Scale/Skin Anatomy How To Mix Pigments, Diluting, Saline Removal For Correction Of Bad Brow Shapes.
- Latest Blade Types, Proper Blade Selection For Perfection and Autoclave or Disposable Tools
- Brow Patterns, Head, Body And Tail Construction, Unified One Way And Fan Hair Stroke Patterns, Men Eyebrow, Asian Eyebrow Types And Golden Ratio
- Manual Shading, Ombre Eyebrows, Combo Eyebrows, Brow Bone Construction.
Private one on one classes are highly popular so please check and confirm available dates before buying your ticket.
Why Choose Us?
1. We’ve Been At The Forefront Of The Industry Since 2012
We are the distributor of PMU Machines and tools, Tina Davies and Permablend Pigments. You get a student discount when you shop online in the future.
Our Master Trainer Celine is a certified technician and educator, with a master's of education degree from Arizona State University.
2. Our Qualification is 100 hrs and recognized by all the licensing agencies.
3. Our Academy Is An Approved Training Center
Our academy is approved by the State Board to deliver 100 hrs Certificate in Microblading and Permanent Makeup Classes - placing a strong emphasis on quality assurance and learner success.
4. Learn From Our Creative-Talent
Our inspirational trainers are talented and experienced in both Microblading and tutoring
6. There’s Nothing Quite Like Perma Blend & Tina Davies Eyebrow Pigments
You’ll be working with the best products because we use the latest technologies in all of our courses – after all, Permablend is a leader in Permanent Makeup and Microblading with an industry presence that goes back 35 years.
7. Small Groups
Our classes are small group environments, which means you’ll get plenty of contact with your trainer on a more individual scale.
8. High-Tech Learning Space
We present our beginners Microblading course in a purpose build learning-facility - and using the latest education technologies so you can benefit from an enhanced learning experience.
If you are traveling from another state, you can consult us for accommodations. We have a list of hotels nearby.
***We are a state-licensed training facility and official distributor of many famous PMU Devices, Pigment sets, and supplies.
***To reserve your seat, a $200 Non-Refundable deposit is required and applied to your full balance. The remaining balance is due on the first day of class and non-refundable as well. If you are unable to attend your class after you've made your deposit, you may transfer your deposit toward a future class date.