Machine Eyebrow + Lip Blush TrainingRegular price $250.00
What you will receive:
- PMU certification!!!
- Elite Intelligence Device (over $950 value)
- Deluxe Tina Davies Student Kit ($450 value)
- Training Manual
- Supplies (Pigment Cups, Procedure Needles, Pigments, Practice Skin, Disposable Needles, Anesthetics, Measuring Tools, Pencils, Ink, Gloves, Face Masks, Scissors, and Aftercare Ointment)
- Certification will be provided to those who successfully complete 100 hours of training and any needed models
- Sterilization and Sanitation Procedures and Protocol
- Lesson On Infection and Blood-Borne Pathogens
- Cross Contamination, Intro, and Safety Protocol for Micropigmentation Procedures
- The Art and Science of Micropigmentation
- Technical Application of Permanent Cosmetic Makeup
- Color Theory, Skin Undertones, Anatomy, Skin Contraindications
- Needle Configuration, Techniques
- Morphology and Design, Skin Stretching Techniques, Pre & Post-Procedure Care
- Makeup Artistry With Symmetry
- Successful Marketing Strategies, Website Design Ideas
- In-depth coverage of ombre and powdery eyebrow techniques and lip blush procedure.
- Continuous support after the course
- Exclusive access to tools, pigments, numbing creams, and accessories at factory prices.
- Practice on both practice skin and live models.
BECOME A CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN
Getting appropriate schooling that provides you with the life-long skills to set you on your micropigmentatiom career pathway is without a doubt, tremendously important.
Equally, your certificate must be compliant with licensing and insurer’s requirements - not only today but also into the future. We are an accredited state-licensed facility.
The program is perfect for beginners. You will learn ombre shading techniques and lip blushing with this training.
Upon your enrollment, you will have access to our most detailed home study modules.
At Arizona Permanent Makeup Academy, we recognize the importance of quality training in the permanent cosmetics industry. We assure, you will learn the principles and essential methodologies of micropigmentation, while mastering the latest techniques from the USA and overseas. We offer the latest advancements in procedural techniques as well as the highest standards in equipment and products.
Our class sizes are limited to provide hands-on instruction. These limited classes ensure each student receives the undivided attention of our trainers. We want you to be the best microblading artist you can be, and our programs are designed with this goal in mind. We walk you through the entire process from the set-up of your workstation, through the treatment process itself to its conclusion, and post-treatment sanitation. Everything is covered from consultation to touch-ups.
- Theory In Class
- Use Of Anesthetics, Product Reviews, and Legal Obligations
- Client Preparation
- Color and Pigment Theory-Use Of Modifiers- Correction (Removal) Old Tattoo Cover-up Techniques
- Pigmentology, Fitzpatrick Scale/Skin Anatomy How To Mix Pigments, Diluting, Saline Removal For Correction Of Bad Brow Shapes.
- Needle Knowledge, Proper Selection For Perfection.
- Ombre and Powdery Shading, Men Eyebrow, Asian Eyebrow Types And Golden Ratio
- Machine Shading, Ombre Eyebrows, Combo Eyebrows, Brow Bone Construction.
Private one on one classes are highly popular so please check and confirm available dates before buying your ticket.
Why Choose Us?
1. We’ve Been At The Forefront Of The Industry Since 2012
We are the distributor of PMU Machines and tools, Tina Davies and Permablend Pigments. You get a student discount when you shop online in the future.
Our Master Trainer Celine is a certified technician and educator, with a master's of education degree from Arizona State University.
2. Our Qualification is 100 hrs and recognized by all the licensing agencies.
3. Our Academy Is An Approved Training Center
Our academy is approved by the State Board to deliver 100 hrs Certificate in Microblading and Permanent Makeup Classes - placing a strong emphasis on quality assurance and learner success.
4. Learn From Our Creative-Talent
Our inspirational trainers are talented and experienced in both Microblading and Permanent Makeup tutoring
6. There’s Nothing Quite Like Elite Intelligence Device and Perma Blend Pigments
You’ll be working with the best products because we use the latest technologies in all of our courses – after all, Elite is the most trusted brand and Permablend is a leader in Permanent Makeup and Microblading with an industry presence that goes back 35 years.
7. Small Groups
Our classes are small group environments, which means you’ll get plenty of contact with your trainer on a more individual scale.
8. High-Tech Learning Space
We present our beginners course in a purpose build learning-facility - and using the latest education technologies so you can benefit from an enhanced learning experience.
If you are traveling from another state, you can consult us for accommodations. We have a list of hotels nearby.
***We are an accredited state-licensed training facility and official distributor of many famous PMU Devices, Pigment sets, and supplies.
***To reserve your seat, a $250 Non-Refundable deposit is required and applied to your full balance. The remaining balance is due on the first day of class and non-refundable as well. If you are unable to attend your class after you've made your deposit, you may transfer your deposit toward a future class date.