3D Areola/Nipple Tattooing TrainingRegular price $250.00
This class is designed to teach the necessary skills to create realistic 3D areola/nipple construction tattooing techniques
Complete the work of a surgeon with the latest 3D derma pigmentation techniques.
Nipple areola tattooing (micro-pigmentation) is performed after reconstruction of the breast is completed. This is a sort of tattooing procedure using needles to place pigments under the skin, this procedure can give the illusion of an areola and color the reconstructed nipple. This cannot be undertaken until at least 3 months have passed following reconstruction. It is not essential to undergo nipple reconstruction to be entitled to tattooing, some patients decide to have tattooing to create a 3D effect without the reconstruction. It can also be performed to correct areola loss/asymmetry following breast surgery.
What you will receive:
- Technician Certification!!!
- Intelligence Nano Technology Machine ($950 value)
- Selection of Proper Needles
- Perma Blend Areola Pigment Set ($198 value)
- Client Consent & Medical Forms
- Comprehensive Training Manual
- Store coupons
- Proper Consultation: You will learn how to answer your client's questions about pre and post-treatment. How to better understand the feelings of patients.
- You will learn to properly set up your machine, speed, and the right angles for each type of procedure.
- You will learn different types of areola/nipple reconstructive surgery types in order to choose the correct tools.
- You will learn all about scars that can be corrected with micro-pigmentation.
- You will learn Proper Techniques, Hand Position, Proper Stretching: Practical and Visual.
- Machine Angles/Motions: Practicing on Tattoo Skin.
- You will learn all about undertones in areola pigments to match different skin types.
- You will learn how to create an illusion of a 3D nipple look:
- You will learn color theory to use for each skin type.
- You will learn in detail how to use needles including sizes, groupings, tapers, depth, textures, and choosing the correct needle for each procedure.
- You will learn proper aftercare protocol and we will provide you aftercare forms you need to give to your clients.
- Client Medical Intake Forms and Proper charting to track and understand each client.
- Billing & Insurance: Review of materials and resources client/patients will need. Will be provided with materials.
- Introduction to Cosmetic Photography
- Marketing: How to create awareness about your services and the impact them.
Our machine offers reliability and longevity for the demands of a professional technician. Our cutting edge digital machines are solid, powerful and offer trusted reliability with one year warranty.
These professional machines and handpieces are at the forefront of Permanent Makeup technology making sure that every procedure is consistent. The handpiece uses a disposable safety cartridge needle system which prevents fluids from traveling back into the handpiece.
There is an array of needle configurations available through us together with the option to change to an acupuncture handpiece or purchase as an additional. We only supply and use the very best equipment and pigments available.
***We are an accredited state-licensed training facility and official distributor of many famous PMU Devices, Pigment sets, and supplies.
***To reserve your seat, a $250 Non-Refundable deposit is required. The remaining balance is due on the first day of class and non-refundable as well. If you are unable to attend your class after you've made your deposit, you may transfer your deposit toward a future class date.