Nationally Accredited Training Comes With The Latest Sound Reducing Technology Digital PMU Machine Which Can Be Used To Do BB Glow and Microneedling As Well
Beginners Ultimate PMU Training Course
We offer accredited permanent makeup training to help you become licensed as a cosmetic tattoo artist. Our state of the art permanent makeup training with digital machines covers the dos and don’ts of eyebrow, eyeliner and lips.
AZ PMU Academy specializes in accredited cosmetic tattooing courses from beginner level to advanced. We offer a combination of foundation training as well as advanced courses to complement and expand your skills.
WHY CHOOSE OUR SCHOOL?
- Progressive Permanent Makeup Programs where you learn the latest techniques in the industry
- Official Distributor of well respected brands, pigments and machines
- One on one practical training
- Ongoing support after graduation
- Future Credit is given for Advance Classes
- Only college to use digital machines, the latest sound reduced technologies
- Flexible training days to suit your lifestyle
- Access to the best equipment and supplies during your in person training
- Free ongoing mentoring
- Discounted prices for enrolled students for their future purchases on our e-store
Our trainers are industry professionals with years of experience who will guide you throughout your training. All training curriculum has been written and developed through consultation with industry experts like the Society of Permanent Cosmetics Proffesionals.
The course involves full-day of theory aided by instructional eyebrow, eyeliner and lip manuals, followed by four days of hands-on training, during which you will be mentored one on one by one of our trainers while you practice procedures and techniques on live models which we provide for you.
New 2020 Model Nano Technology Permanent Makeup Machines are Perfect To Do Scalp Micropigmentation and Lip Tinting as well as BB Glow and Microneedling. One Machine For All Your Permanent Makeup Procedures and Facial Esthetics Applications
October 18-23, 2020 Sunday – Thursday
November 2-6, 2020 Monday – Thursday