- New eyeliner tattoo will start forming scabs in couple days.
- The color is intense, dark and line will look thicker the day of the procedure and next day.
- Flaking off is normal. Apply after care cream day and night for 4-5 days
- Do not touch. This might irritate the eyeliner area even more.
- Eyelids swell especially next day in the morning.
- Using KP Gel during the procedure will control excessive swelling
- Applying ice is recommended if swelling is the concern.
- Taking anti-histamine (Zyrtec) is recommended for sensitive skins, especially for people who are prone to allergies.