AREOLA RECONSTRUCTION Training- 2 Days
This is an advanced class designed to teach all the necessary skills to create realistic 3D nipple construction tattooing techniques to already practicing professionals
Digital Machine, Cartridges and Permablend Areola Pigment Set included:
There are many women with scars from their mastectomies or reconstructive surgeries who choose to have an image of areola and nipple custom designed and micropigmented over the scar.
Perma Blend Areola Kit – (8) 1oz. bottles. Includes the following colors:
- Prime L Skin – This is the base color that can be used for Areola with someone of a Fitzpatrick 1-3 skin tone. (Warm) Mix it Up with the scar set!
- Prime D Skin – This is the darkest color of browns for Areola. This can be lightened with a middle mixer, and lightened with a drop of black to darken. (Warm) Mix it Up with the scar set!
- Yes Cool – Add this color to Prime L Skin to make a natural areola color. (Cool) Mix it Upwith the scar set!
- Pink Mixer – A couple drops of this can add a nice pink to your main Areola color. This color can be mixed with your Middle Mixer for a nice nipple color. (Warm)
- High White – This can be used for highlights in your areola to help with details and 3D nipples.
- Low Black – This can be used to help you create a 3D nipple in darker skin types.
- No Pink – This color is only going to be used if you are having trouble matching the undertone in certain skin types. Add just a dip or drop and it will cancel out any pink. This color will help you find the perfect match to someone in Fitzpatrick 3,4 (Cool)
Brown Mixer – This color is a great starting point for Fitzpatrick 3-5 and can be used as a texturing for Fitzpatrick 1-3 (Warm)
3D Areola Reconstruction Services has been established in Peoria Arizona since 2011 and offers private and confidential treatment to USA and International patients.
We are the premier destination for patients with loss of nipple or areola due to some health conditions. We treat patients across the life span from childhood to later years.
We have the skill and expertise to treat a vast range of skin conditions. This integrated approach of color matching, use of progressive technologies and realistic 3D areola/nipple reconstruction helps thousands of people to manage their appearance with confidence.
Arizona Permanent Makeup Academy will be providing you with all the necessary client intake forms, proper consultation protocol and before and after care information that you need to supply to your insurance company.
Upcoming Class Date
June 18 – 19, 2020 Thursday – Friday
July 20 – 21, 2020 Monday – Tuesday.
Augus 24 – 25, 2020 Monday – Tuesday
September 7 – 8, 2020 Monday Tuesday
Complete the work of a surgeon with the latest 3D micropigmentation techniques.
Nipple areola tattooing (micro-pigmentation) is performed after reconstruction of the breast is completed. This procedure can give the illusion of an areola and the reconstructed nipple look.
It is not essential to undergo the nipple reconstruction to be entitled to tattooing, some patients decide to have tattooing to create a 3D effect without the reconstruction. It can also be performed to correct areola loss/asymmetry following breast surgery.
The aim of the procedure is to improve the cosmetic appearance of the breast by optimally matching the size and color to the opposite nipple areola (if unilateral). Patients find that the procedure improves their body image and quality of life, thus boosting their self esteem.
1st day Theory: Creating Perfect 3D areola Look
Pigmentation and Color Selection,
Layering and shading,
Needle Configuration & achieving the most realistic look,
Practice 3D Areola Pigmentation after breast reconstruction